- Log into your cPanel Account
- Scroll down to Security, click "Let's Encrypt SSL".
- Under Issue a new certificate, choose the domain name you want to apply HTTPS to and click "Issue".
- Make sure the buttons under "Include?" are selected.
- Select "https-01".
- Click "Issue".
- SSL Certificate, Let's Encrypt, https
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to force SSL with .htaccess
You can force an HTTPS connection on your website by adding these rules in your website's...
How to force your SSL certificate to your domain name
Log into your cPanel Account Scroll down to Domains, click "Domains". Click turn on, under...